Jamberry Nails

20:48 Unknown 2 Comments


If you're reading this from the US, there's a good chance you've heard of Jamberry. If you're in the UK (or elsewhere), you may have heard of them, or may not.

Jamberry launched in the UK back in April this year and it's been a huge hit! I myself am a Jamberry consultant (disclaimer, all views are genuine. I wouldn't sell something I don't personally love!) and they really are getting more and more popular in the UK now.

For anyone who doesn't know what Jamberry is... Jamberry was launched in the US in 2010 by three sisters - Lyndsey, Christy and Keri.
Jamberry create beautiful nail wraps that are durable and REALLY easy to apply! There are some absolutely stunning designs, and lots of more subtle designs too if you don't want anything too extreme!


The application process is really simple. All you need is your wraps, tweezers/orange stick etc to hold the wrap with, nail clippers/scissors, a nail file and either a Jamberry heater or a hairdryer.

Each sheet contains enough wraps to do 2 manicures, 2 pedicures and have a few spares to use as accent nails, for example if you want to paint your nails and have one or two nails that stand out more!

They last up to 2 weeks and are really hard wearing. I've done all sorts whilst wearing mine and they always still look perfect at the end of the day!


They even do Junior wraps for kiddies! My youngest absolutely LOVES having her nails done. The best thing is that no matter how much they fidget about or have to stop for a drink, a snack, the loo etc, they won't get messed up. Unlike nail polish which I've found is almost impossible to do in my little girl at the moment!


Jamberry wraps also don't contain any nasties. They're easy to remove when you want to and they will not damage your nails so long as you remove them correctly. So many people have told me how much their nails have grown whilst wearing their Jams and they're brilliant for stopping people from nibbling at their nails too!



As I mentioned earlier, I'm a consultant and this isn't something I would do unless I absolutely loved the product I'm selling.

I would highly recommend giving them a go!

If you're based in the UK and would like to try a sample, head over to my FACEBOOK GROUP and message me and I can get one out to you to try!



Don't forget I try and post at least a couple of times awake, so either subscribe (just at the top on the right hand side!) or keep checking back for more posts!

Much love

Frances <3

2 comments:

LOVE J said...

Beautiful Nail polish, love the first design, so romantic similar with Kate Spade new york design. Great post! You have amazing blog and I follow you on BLOGLOVIN. please visit my blog and if you like it, would you follow me too? It means a lot to me. Thank you so much and please keep in touch! xoxo

www.love-joice.com

Unknown said...

Thankyou for your comment and taking the time to read my blog! I've returned your follow on Bloglovin :)
Frances <3