Shopping Haul!

21:44 Unknown 0 Comments

So, today I did some much needed and long overdue retail therapy! 
I needed several bits from Boots anyway as my skincare routine has been pretty awful recently and I'd heard some good things about a few bits so thought I'd give them a go! 
Obviously along the way I spotted a few more bits so decided to treat myself ;) 
So, here's everything I ended up with and links to everything I'm able to link below each picture!


Copper coloured LED lights (Primark) - I'm getting a pretty dressing table soon and hoping these will look really lovely around the mirror!

Unicorn Notecards - Just because they're cute!!!

Flamingo and Palm Tree Cocktail Sticks (Tiger)

Milk Frother - Because my old one has disappeared into the depths of our house...

Ceramic "Follow Your Dreams" Sign - Again, thought this would look nice on my dressing table!

Flip Flops - I NEVER wear flip flops because I absolutely hate anything between my toes, but I've seen so many gorgeous pairs recently I decided to give them another go and try and work through my dislike of them! They're pretty though, so it's worth it!

Set of 3 Anklets - I haven't worn anklets since I was about 13... I'm not sure why I think it's a good idea to start wearing them again now, but they're pretty so I thought I'd give them a whirl!



Lush Haul!


Marshmallow Melting Moment - Gorgeous marshmallowy bath melt full of scrummy oils... Mmmmm....

Lava Lamp - Haven't tried this one before but apparently the purple dots are purple bath oil and when it all dissolves it makes your bath look like the inside of a Lava Lamp, so I couldn't not really could I?!

The Experimenter - Another one I've never tried but thought the kids might like this one! It's multicoloured and contains popping candy. Need I say more?!



Now this is what I actually went shopping for! Skincare and a few makeup and hair bits!


Batiste Dry Shampoo - I decided to get a travel size for my makeup bag as my last one has run out and a nice big one to keep in the bathroom for those mornings where I'm too rushed to wash and dry my hair! They smell absolutely gorgeous too!


L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay - I've heard a lot about this fairly new range so thought I'd give it a try. Apparently great for both oily scalps and dry ends which I have both of!


Bleach Silver Shampoo - Good for getting rid of any brassy tones in your hair. It looks purple in the bottle but don't worry it won't turn your hair purple! The purple colour neutralises the brassy yellow/orange tones in bleached hair.


Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water - I've used the original Micellar water quite a bit and love it. Spotted this and thought it was worth a try! As it contains oil, it helps remove makeup so much easier as the oil just melts the makeup away. I used it a little while ago followed by toner and my skin feels lovely and clean and soft!


Simple Toner - Toner is a really important part of a skincare routine as it removes any remaining makeup and reduces pores. It also balances the PH of your skin too!


Maybelline Pushup Drama Waterproof Mascara - Heard good things about this so thought I'd give it a try! I'll wear it tomorrow so let you know what it's like then ;)



Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Collection Lipstick in shade 42 - I've wanted a nude lipstick for a while. This is gorgeous and lovely and moisturising too!


Maybelline Brow Satin Eyebrow Pencil - This has the same kind of twist up pencil I usually use, but with the added bonus of the opposite end being a small sponge that you apply a matching powder with. It's pretty nifty as the powder is actually in the lid!



So there it is! Quite a haul today....! Hope you've enjoyed this post and maybe even found a few things to treat yourself too as well ;)


Much Love

Frances <3

0 comments: