The Balm NUDE'tude Palette review and a couple of other bits!

21:41 Unknown 0 Comments


I've been eyeing this up for a while now... Not necessarily for the colours so much as for the packaging! I absolutely LOVE anything even slightly pin-up themed so this definitely caught my eye! All of The Balms products are along this theme and have some really fun names too. Anyway, moving on to the actual eyeshadows... 
This is a great little palette for a nice natural look. The colours range from a shimmery, pearlescent colour, to a matte black. Perfect for every day or an evening look.
As you can see the first half of the palette is much more subdued and pretty looking, whereas the last half is deeper and more smokey colours. There's a mix off mattes and shimmers in here which is just want most people want in a palette (at least I know I do!)
Here's a few pics...





I also picked up a couple of other bits this week. Going on recommendations, I decided to try the Pixi Glow Tonic. It's described as "And exfoliating facial glow tonic". So at the same time as toning your skin after cleansing, it also exfoliates gently to get rid of any dead skin cells for a more glowing look. 
I've not tried this yet, but looking forward to it and will let you know my thoughts once I do!



And last, but definitely not least... I have been lusting over these brushes for quite a while now! I have a big thing for rose gold at the moment, so when I saw these it was kind of a no brainer. I had to have them!
Zoeva brush are GORGEOUS. They look gorgeous, they feel gorgeous, and they make you look gorgeous! I'm so glad I invested in this little set. I adore my spectrum brushes, but I felt I needed to invest in some slightly more upmarket ones. And yea, they're rose gold....



So that's it for this week, so far! I'm always on the look out for new things to try so please, if there's anything you would recommend, just pop it in the comments below!


Thanks for reading!


Much Love


Frances <3

0 comments: