A Weeks Worth of Hauls!

22:20 Unknown 0 Comments

Well, the title says it all really! I've gone a little bit crazy this week and spoilt myself more than once...
I've had a couple of orders from ASOS, which is my FAVOURITE online store at the moment! If you love the ASOS stuff, then definitely think about signing up for Premium delivery. It's £9.95 per YEAR and you get next day delivery for that entire year! Great for people like me who love to get their stuff ASAP. And the cut off for ordering for next day delivery during the week is midnight, which is equally as awesome!

So yea, a couple of ASOS orders in here, a Space NK order, Tarte, Benefit and a very special Sephora order (and can I just say how amazingly quick the Sephora delivery was!)



Anyway, getting on to these gorgeous deliveries...

I ordered a few bits from the new Benefit Brows launch. I think it officially launched on their website today, but they had a quick 24 hour advance sale the other day so I nabbed a couple of bits then! The only Benefit brow products I've tried before is Browzings, which was good, but the shade options were very small so probably not the best shade match for me. I do know however that they have now repackaged this to tie in with all the other brow bits, and now also have 6 shades to choose from! So pretty much something for everyone really! 
I ordered Gimme Brow, Ka-BROW and 3D BROWtones. 

Gimme Brow - A volumnising fibre gel. It contains microfibres that attach to your eyebrow hairs making your brows look fuller and more defined. I really love this. It's quite a natural looking way to give your brows a boost and you can easily control how much or how little you apply depending on the look your prefer.
Ka-BROW - An eyebrow cream-gel colour. Again, this is fairly buildable but I personally didn't find this quite as natural looking as the Gimme Brow. It comes with a cute little brush that is part of the lid and you just take it out, flip it over and you have a handy little applicator! This comes in 6 different shades, so plenty of choice.
3D BROWtones - This is something I've never seen, let alone tried before! It's highlights for your brows! You apply this last on top of you other brow products to add natural looking highlights and give your brows a bit more depth. I love this product! Really helps to finish you brows off nicely.

So that's all for the Benefit delivery. All 3 products are brilliant and definitely worth a try if you're looking for something new.




Next up is my Space NK delivery. I've never ordered from Space NK before, and unfortunately there are no stores near me (other than London, which is a bit of a trek!) and I'd seen a few bits mentioned my other bloggers that I really wanted to try...

Hourglass Ambient Lighting in Luminous Light - I've been itching to try this! So many bloggers/youtubers have recommended this and I do love a good shimmery powder! It can either be used just as a highlighter, or can be used all over as a face powder to give your skin a gorgeous, subtle glow. There's a few different shades in this but this was the one I'd heard the most about. I may well be tempted to try a couple of the others too soon!

Kiehls Tumeric and Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask - I'm yet to try this but again have heard very good things about it! 

Diptyque Baies Candle - Gorgeous scents of roses and blackcurrant leaves. Diptyque candles look gorgeous and smell amazing. This one now has pride of place in my bedroom!



Tarte Tease Palette - Such a cute little palette with some really beautiful colours. I've never tried Tarte before, but this has me sold! I'll definitely be investing in one of the larger amazonian clay palette!
The shades are Whisper (light pink), Crush (taupe shimmer), Heartbreaker (brown), Wink (light mauve), First Kiss (mauve shimmer and BFF (plum).



Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette - I've been SO excited about getting this! This limited edition face palette is a collab between Becca and youtuber Jaclyn Hill. It contains 2 beautiful highlighters, Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop. Champagne Pop has been previously released on its own but Prosecco Pop is brand new! Champagne Pop has pinkish, peach undertones whereas Prosecco Pop is more of a gold coloured highlighter. The 3 blushes are Amaretto (matte toasted almond), Pamplemousse (matte warm coral pink) and Rose Spritz (soft peachy pink with pale gold shimmer)

And finally, I had TWO ASOS hauls! Some bits I haven't taken photos of, but will still add links below.









NARS Limited Edition Deluxe Orgasm Blush - The same as the original but bigger!

Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Palette in Fair - Two gorgeous blushes and 5 eyeshadows in neutral tones with a combination of matte, shimmer and pearl finishes. These sets come in 4 different tones to compliment every skin tone!

So, that's everything! Sorry this is such a long winded post! I really have been on a bit of a shopping mission this week...!



Keep checking back for more posts soon!


Much love

Frances <3

0 comments: