What's in my Makeup Bag?!

12:09 Unknown 0 Comments

So, for my first official post, I decided to show you what I have in my makeup bag! This is by no means all the makeup I have. This is just a selection of products I keep in my bag as I use them on a regular (some daily) basis. My foundation varies throughout the year, but in general the basics tend to stay pretty much the same!

I'll list below all the products included in this post.






So, firstly, my makeup bag... I absolutely love this bag as it's pretty, chic and holds A LOT! It has buttoned down sides which can be opened up to allow even more space. It's a gorgeous blush pink colour with gold zipper and trims.
This bag came from ASOS and is made by the company Mi Pac - Mi Pac Tumbled Blush Makeup Bag

The contents of my bag are -

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - This is the 3rd palette in the Urban Decay Naked series and as expected contains lots of nude/brown/neutral shades. There's a mix of shimmer and matte shades in this beautiful pallet.

Too Faced Peach Bellini Blush - This is absolutely STUNNING! It looks gorgeous in the pan and even more gorgeous on your cheeks! A lovely, slightly shimmery, peachy glow. Perfect for the spring/summer months!

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Perfect for those mornings when you have to whizz out of the house before you have time to wash your hair! I use this A LOT on those school run mornings!

Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Foundation - I've just recently switched from my MAC to this as my MAC foundation was bringing me out in spots (sob) so thought I would give this a go as it was highly recommended. It's absolutely gorgeous and sits so nicely on the skin. You don't feel like you're even wearing foundation and it's completely flawless with a fairly medium coverage.

MAC Prep and Prime Transparent Finishing Powder - Perfect for finishing off any makeup look. Sets your foundation without looking cakey.

Benefit Hoola - This is a gorgeous matte bronzer but I tend to use it more for contouring. As it's matte, it's perfect for the job and it isn't orangey so the perfect colour too!

Too Faced Candlelight Glow in Warm Glow - Such a pretty highlighter! Great for highlighting when contouring and gives cheekbones and brows a gorgeous shimmery lift. Just imagine how your skin would look gleaming under candlelight. Gorgeous!

Clarins Instant Concealer - Perfect for the undereye area. It isn't thick and cakey but gives AMAZING coverage!

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer - I've tried a few primers, but always go back to this one. It really preps your skin beautifully ready for foundation. I have slightly oily skin around my nose etc, but this isn't an oily formula, so no slipping and sliding happening with my foundation when I apply it!

Urban Decay Waterline Pencil in Walk of Shame - A lovely nude/goldish colour (minus the shimmer) to apply in your waterline and open your eyes up beautifully! More subtle and natural than a white pencil too.

Younique Brow Pencil - I ran out of my MAC pencil so decided to give this a go and it's great! Pretty much identical to the MAC one, but slightly cheaper.

Benefit They're Real Mascara - One of the best mascaras I've tried. It lasts and it makes your lashes look long and lovely. What more could you want from a mascara really?!

Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner - I've tried various liquid eyeliners but this is still my favourite! So easy to apply and get that perfect cat eye flick (if you want it!) Has a pen type nib, but dips into a pot of the liquid so it always has a lovely fresh coat when you go to apply.

So, that's it! My everyday (mainly!) makeup bag! I use my foundation, blusher and mascara on a daily basis, the other bits it depends on how I'm feeling that day to be honest!

If there's anything you would like me to go into detail about, either products I've listed here, or anything else at all you can think of, just let me know in the comments! I'm hoping to post a couple of times a week, so please continue to check in and say "Hi!"

Much love

Frances <3

0 comments: