Lime Crime Velvetines

21:10 Unknown 0 Comments

I've been meaning to do a post about these for a while now but only got round to taking pictures today!

I've been gathering a collection of Lime Crime Velvetines for several months now. I absolutely love these. They're basically a liquid lipstick. They go on like a lipgloss and dry matte. There are lots of different colours to choose from, but these are the ones I currently have. Faded is definitely my favourite!

I've taken a few pics of them on my lips (sorry the first one came out a bit blurry but it was the best one of a bunch of bad ones!) and also did swatches of each colour I own.



First  is Cashmere which is a greyish beige colour. Unless I have a bit of colour to my skin this can make my complexion look a bit pasty!

                             

The next colour is Polly which is a pink mauve colour. It tends to show up much more pink on me than I've seen on others for some reason!


Teddybear is a lilac brown. Again, this shows up quite dark on me for some reason! I do really love it though. This is quite a new release and has been REALLY popular.


Cupid! I wanted this for ages. I got it, tried it, wasn't too sure about it, but think I'm falling in love with it all over again! A gorgeous petal pink colour.


Finally, my favourite, Faded. This was one of the first Velvetines I purchased and is still a firm favourite for me as it goes with most looks and most skin tones!


Lime Crime Velvetines have AMAZING staying power! Kiss proof, and food and drink proof! I've actually come home from a night out and forgotten to take my makeup off (oooops!) and my lips were still pretty much perfect when I woke up the next morning!


If you're in the market for a new liquid lipstick, these are definitely worth checking out.


You can order direct from the Lime Crime website, but shipping is a bit more than within the UK obviously, or I've ordered most of mine here - https://www.love-makeup.co.uk/lime-crime-m-13.html

Thanks for reading and don't forget to check back as I try to post a couple of times a week!

Much love

Frances <3

0 comments: